LEIXLIP TIDY TOWN ASSOCIATION
in conjunction with Intel
This competition is open to residents’ associations in the Leixlip and Confey areas. The aim of the competition is to encourage community groups to become more aware of, and responsible for, their immediate environment and to encourage people to contribute in a positive way to the appearance of their locality, by keeping it neat, well presented and free of litter.
Closing date for receipt of entries has been extended to 30th of June. Entry Closed. Judging taking place end of July. Best of Luck to all who entered and thank you for taking part!
There will be four prize categories:
- Best Presented Small Estate
- Best Presented Medium Estate
- Best Presented Large Estate
- Special Award (for a project undertaken)
The estates will be judged on their general appearance, presentation of grass verges and open spaces, neatness of gardens and premises, evidence of community effort and absence of litter. Prizes will be presented at a special ceremony in September.
Conditions of Entry
- Closing date for receipt of entries
has been extended to 30th of Juneis closed.
- All entrants to the Tidy Estates Competition will receive a grant of €100 from the Leixlip Tidy Town Association. This money must be spent on improving the general appearance of your estate.
- The decision of the judges on all matters relating to the competition is final. No correspondence or debate will be entered into regarding the results of the competition.
- Prizes will be presented at a special ceremony in September.
Please email The Secretary at Leixliptidytown@gmail.com for an application form